There are three options for you to make payments to John Clifford School:
1. School Gateway App / Online Payments
The application or online payment facility can be used to make payments for dinner money, trips, music tuition & give consent from you for trips/events.
You can now download this app to your phone (it’s free) as it will help us improve communication with parents – and save the school money.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
1. Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android)
2. Install the app and if you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”
3. When you launch School Gateway for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
4. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and the app will be activated for you.
As soon as you’ve got the system set-up, all of the text messages we send you will appear in the app; you’ll receive notifications/alerts as normal.
If you do not have the capacity to have the app, you can also access this information by going to www.schoolgateway.com on any computer system or tablet.
What we need from you for this to work is up-to-date contact information (mobile number & email address) for each Parent or Carer wishing to use the app. We are offering support appointments to help you set up your Gateway account. Please call the office on 0115 9258057 to arrange an appointment.
Each child is able to receive a PayPoint voucher for any payment request from the school. This includes any dinner money or trip contributions, music tuition payments etc. This will enable you to make cash payments if you wish. This voucher will need to be taken to a local operator.