-Hi Everyone, we hope you are all well and enjoying some sunshine. This week we would like you to complete the following tasks-
- Practise reading and writing these tricky words- the, like, look, said, they, I, no, into, went, my, she, he, we, then, when. For more challenging words try- because, where, there, are, our, out, here, one, two, once time.
- Practise your number writing and number bonds- 0+10=10, 9+1=10, 8+2=10, 7+3=10, 6+4=10 5+5=10. For a challenge practise number bonds to 20- 0+20=20, 1+19=20, 2+18=20 etc.
- Read a non-fiction book , for example a book on sharks, planets, flowers, bees- whatever you have at home. Then write something that you found interesting. You could make a fact book.
- Make something tasty- cakes, sandwich, pudding, fruit salad, milkshake, pizza, or lunch- take a photo to show.
- Log on daily to Lalilo and practise your phonics.
- Draw a lovely picture of a smiley face, a rainbow, flowers, or draw something to make people smile. Put it in your window
General things to practise-
Doing up and undoing buttons and zips
Cutting paper around an outline.
Using a knife and fork for cutting food
Colouring in between the lines on a picture