Children's Voice (School Council)
Junior Leadership Team
What do the Junior Leadership Team do?
The Junior Leadership Team take part in lots of activities including:
• Listening to the views and concerns of other pupils;
• Representing these concerns to teachers, Mr. Hayward-Mitchell and other adults;
• Coming up with ideas to help improve the school and make decisions;
• Thinking of ways to contribute locally and globally;
• Fundraise for charities;
• Having the responsibility for a budget;
Being in the Junior Leadership Team is a very responsible position as you have to have a lot of sensible ideas and sometimes have to do things in your lunch times. However, it is your chance to play an important part in our Beeston community. You may feel a little nervous about putting yourself up for election but it is exciting to see what happens when people share their ideas, so be brave!
All About Us
The Junior Leadership Team work together to help make this school the very best it can be. We meet regularly to discuss projects and make things happen while representing the views of all the children at JC!
We make sure that everyone has a voice and an opinion.
As a team of children, staff and governors, we work together to make positive and important changes to our school.
We aim to role model good behavior and to encourage other children to follow the JC Promises.