It's not always easy to get outside but here are some ideas to help you enjoy nature and practise some outdoor skills....
Ideas from Nature's School
- Look for signs of Spring - buds, flowers, catkins
- build a fairy house
- sow some wild flowers
- Make a den and have a picnic in it
- Get into birdwatching ( even in your garden). The RSPB have an online bird identification tool - https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/wildlife-guides/identify-a-bird/
- Have a look at the National Trust challenge - https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lists/50-things-activities-in-your-back-garden
- keep a WEATHER journal - every type of British weather
- Lie in the garden and watch the clouds!