Maths WC 8.6.20
This week, you will be learning about measures: capacity and volume.
Use the knowledge organiser to double check what you know about capacity and volume.
This will help you and your grown up to know what you should know about capacity.
This is you lesson breakdown for this week:
- Lesson 1: To be able to read the temperature on a thermometer.
- Lesson 2: To estimate and measure in litres
- Lesson 3: To solve problems that involve litres
- Lesson 4: To compare millilitres and litres using fractions
- Lesson 5: To use millilitres
Here are some additional activities about capacity:
Here are some additional games about capacity: